Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Celebration of Ministry Partnerships Conference

I am headed back to the Dominican Republic tomorrow. This time, I am going for the GO Ministries Celebration of Ministries Conference. It is an event that GO does once every four years to celebrate all the ministry partnerships that God has put together and all the work and ministry that has gone on over the past four years. It is also an opportunity to meet everyone involved in the ministry. There are going to be 178 of us there from America, Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Mongolia. It will be great to meet like-minded pastors and others who are involved in the same kind of mission work that we are involved in. It will also be great to meet all of the GO staff and local pastors and missionaries who are doing the work in their home countries.

Pray for me as I go. Pray for the conference itself, that God would get great worship and glory form our meeting and our partnerships. Pray for unity and closeness amidst the awkward language barrier. It will be tough with more than 4 different cultures and languages represented. Pray that God would do a work in my heart and continue to grow my desire to lead Crossroads more toward missions everyday.

I'll be home late Saturday night and I'll see everyone on Sunday! Have a great week!