Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our New House!







I can't believe we are really moving into our new home this weekend! It is so crazy how God has worked this out for us. I never in a million years believed that I would be living in a house like the one we are about to move into.

Here is the quick story. We had been trying to sell our house for well over a year. We presently live in 800 square feet and were expecting our third baby girl (Mary, of course, was born in January) and thought we needed something just a little bit bigger. When our house never sold and I/we got to a place of contentment with where we were, then God moved. We had just decided to take the house off the market and stay where we were and just spread out a little bit by moving me and Becky into the living room. As soon as we stopped looking for the next step and decided that God wanted us to be content with where we were, that is when He opened up the new door.

I won't go into all the details, but lets just say that the Suiters are about to move into a house beyond our wildest dreams (four bedrooms and two large bathrooms) and we don't even have to pay for it!!!!! (I'm not even kidding!) A huge "Thank You" goes out to Mike and Irma B. You guys are amazing. Thanks for your friendship, support, and love. Thanks for giving of yourselves for us and for the Kingdom of God. An even bigger "THANK YOU" goes out to Jesus! He is the giver of all good things and I want Him to get all the praise and glory for this move. Sure the Suiters get the benefit, but may all the glory for this move and this house go to Him!