Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm Back!

I just noticed the date of my last blog entry! It was a month ago tomorrow! I can hardly believe all that has transpired in the past four weeks. It has been so crazy! Instead of trying to post an accurate description of all the activities (stress) that have kept me offline and not blogging, I'm just gonna say it has been overwhelming, stressful and at the same time very fun watching everything come together. I have been so busy it has been ridiculous but I am in the midst of my first semi-normal week this week and am looking forward to some down time in August. So yeah, just gonna say its been crazy and now I'm back. I'll just pick up from here and blog ahead into the future.

O but one thing that I will add - Praise God that our preschool construction build-out is done!!!!

Maybe two things - I would rather cut off my toes than to be on the phone for one more minute with ANY utility company! Can somebody please tell me how these companies stay in business!