Monday, April 7, 2008

Crazy Week

Sorry for the blogging hiatus, but it was a crazy week. I really can't put my finger on any one thing in particular, but it was just a crazy week. I felt like I turned around and it was Thursday. Then on Thursday, I just had the best day with my family. We were gone all day and had a wonderful time together. That is why I didn't run on Thursday though. Then on Friday I started getting some kind of coughing crud and on Friday night I was contemplating who could preach for me on Sunday. After a good night's sleep, I was good enough to make it through the day on Saturday and I worked on my taxes all afternoon. Then Saturday night I started running a fever again. Once again, I took some Robitussin and slept. I woke up on Sunday morning at about 70% and went to church. I was not feeling the best, but we had a rockin day. We tied our second highest attendance with 74. We had a lot of new faces and the spiritual atmosphere was wonderful. God was moving and speaking. Sunday night was more of the same with the fever returning and this time I had a hard time sleeping. The medicine didn't seem to do as good of a job as the previous two nights. I finally got some sleep and am probably 70% again this morning. I obviously won't be running until this little bug is completely gone. Hopefully it won't be long. I am such a wuss and don't know how much more I can handle. My back hurts from all the coughing and Becky keeps telling me how pitiful I look. I want desperately to get back into my routine. I think I am much better in my routine. I'll try to post more this week with updates. I'm gonna go take more drugs. Later