Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Still Down

I am still a little sick. The reason I say a little sick is because I am not confined to the bed. So I'm just a little bit sick, but it sure is enough to get you down. I don't feel like doing anything and I really hate that feeling.

Now it's even worse because I think all three of my girls are getting sick as well. Anna is for sure. She was miserable earlier today. Seeing your kids sick is worse than being sick yourself especially when they are so tiny.

So much to do and so much eating at my brain right now with all the new things in front of Crossroads Church at this present moment, but I am having trouble getting motivated to work this week. I know I am sick, but for those of you who know me know that that is not a good excuse. Becky just told me earlier today to lighten up on myself. She said its OK to have some down time. That is hard for me. I know that this church/ministry thing is a marathon and not a sprint, but that is hard for me too. I want to be fast in everything that I do and this little bug sure isn't helping things. It would probably be better if I was so sick that I couldn't get off the couch. That way, I would cut myself a break, unlike being a little bit sick and feeling that I should be able to fight through it. Hey, maybe God is trying to teach me something. You think?