Saturday, April 26, 2008

An Early Run With Drake

I can't remember the last time I ran before 9 AM. Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I did anything before 9 AM (just kidding - kinda). Seriously, thanks to Drake A., I was out of the bed and headed to the rail trail early this morning. It is great to have a running partner again. Thanks Drake - you are the man! We ran approximately 4 miles in 34:23 with a final mile of 7:58. I know I am slow, but I am still recuperating from being sick and taking 3 weeks off. After we got done running, Drake looked at me a said now aren't you glad you did that early and you have your whole day ahead of you. Wow, morning people are something else! He was right, though. I had a great day with Brannon and Anna while Becky was at a bridal shower and then I actually relaxed on the couch for about an hour. A great day and I am really looking forward to tomorrow, but when am I not excited about being at Crossroads Church on Sunday morning. WooooooooooHooooooooooooo!