Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sore Run

The second day running is always the hardest, whether it is the second day you have ever run or the second day back after a long break, the second day is always the most difficult. I ran this evening and it was a perfect time to run, but I was still sore from being off so long and running on Tuesday. I was slow tonight (I won't even post my last mile time), but considering it was my second day back and I was sore, it was a good run. I was out for 35:26 and I listened to a good Andy Stanley sermon on guilt. It is good to be back in the groove and be mostly over my cough and sinus problems. I know that the weather is about to turn cold and rainy, but I sure have been thankful for the awesome WV weather that we have been having recently. Tomorrow is a busy day so I'm going to turn in a little early tonight (10:30PM is early for me).