Monday, December 29, 2008

5 and 4

I ran 5 miles in 70 degree weather this past Saturday and ran 4 miles tonight. The 5 was without Ian and was very difficult (even in the awesome weather). Obviously running 5 miles once a week is just not cutting it. I have to do more to stay in good shape. The weather and the holiday schedule has thrown my running schedule for a loop, but hopefully we are back on track now. Ian was with me tonight and we ran a quick 4 miles. It felt a lot better than Saturday (Saturday, I about died on the last 2 miles) and was great to see Ian after his short vacation to Arkansas.

We are eagerly awaiting the birth of our new little one. It could be anytime from now to the next three weeks so we'll see. My plan is to keep my normal running schedule up even after the baby gets here and maybe even adding a day. But I know a third kid is going to push the whole Suiter family quite a bit so we'll see. I just know that I do everything better when I am running so I am going to try to be real intentional about ministry, family and running especially after Mary is born.