Monday, January 26, 2009

It's A Wonderful Life

I was blown away last night that I can go to my kitchen and get milk out of my refrigerator and eat cereal anytime I want. Talk about luxury! You may think I am crazy, but I think like this all the time. I never want to take for granted all that we have available to us. We complain about so many things in our lives and the reality is that we live in the best time period ever. We should not be complaining. We should be ecstatically grateful for everything that we have and that is available to us. I would love to make a list here, but there are just too many to list, but I do want to provide you with a must read link. http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-how/10-reasons-to-be-thankful/article117676.html It is an article that I read last night in Reader's Digest. It is really good stuff. Take the time and check it out. You are not as busy as you think you are. If you were, you wouldn't be reading my blog right now. After you get done with the article, get down on your knees and thank God for allowing you to experience life at this moment in time. Count your blessings! It really is a wonderful life!