Saturday, October 17, 2009

Great Fall Run











I just got back from a great fall run. I ran 33:37 and it felt great. I haven't been running much recently and I hate that, but it sure felt good to pound out some miles today. The temperature was around 40 degrees and I'm sure not used to that yet but it was great nonetheless. I set out with just myself and my Zune. I listened to a sermon by Francis Chan. It was a great combination of exercise and the Word of God. The trail was wet and littered with colorful leaves. The scenery itself was beautiful. I love the fall. I am thankful for the ability to run and thankful that I live in such a beautiful place like Morgantown, WV. I put up some pictures of the trail where I get to run and one of me right after my run today. Maybe now, after today's experience, I'll start running more often but I know continued diligence and discipline is still very much required. We'll see! :)