Friday, August 22, 2008

Population Growth!!!!

Yes, yes, boys and girls school is back in session. It is that time of year when the West Virginia University students are back. And let me tell ya, they are really back! Man, talk about population growth for one town. Morgantown, WV grew by over 28,000 people in a little less than a week. That is crazy population growth! And it shows on the roads. It just took me 35 minutes to drive 6 miles. Morgantown summer driving is over. I will not be able to go where I want without worrying about traffic until Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I am actually excited. I am looking forward to all that the students bring to our church. This fall, along with our town's population growth, should be a very exciting time in the life of Crossroads Church. So I'm glad that the students are back and that our population has grown, but now I will just have to be careful about where and when I drive through town. Cool, cool!!