Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday - 6 Miles

Ian and I had to deviate from our normal Monday and Friday runs. Becky is hosting a ladies banquet at the church tomorrow night so I have to be at home with the girls. Because of this little scheduling blip, we decided to go tonight to maintain 2 times a week.

I wanted to go farther than 5 since that is what we do on Mondays but didn't feel like I had time to go 7 (had to help Becky set up tables at the church building and still get the girls in bed at a decent time), so we took Decker's Creek Trail tonight and went 6 (49:57). The whole way was paved and my legs are very tired right now. It didn't feel good tonight. I guess sometimes you got it and sometimes you don't. I felt heavy and slow the whole way. It might have something to do with the fact that I wasn't in a good mood all day. Anyway, I'm tired and I'm gonna go crash on the couch with some comfort food (Honey Nut Cheerios). Maybe I'll blog about something of substance tomorrow.