Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brannon Elisabeth Suiter




Today is Brannon's 5th birthday! I really can't believe it! Has it really already been 5 years since my first born child came into our family? I am so thankful to God for the gift of Brannon. She is such a great kid and I am so proud of her. It is hard to believe that God has allowed me the privilege of being her daddy. The past five years have been such a joyful experience. It has been great seeing life through the eyes of innocence again as an adult.




Becky is just now tucking her in bed after her requested dinner of enchilada casserole and special healthy ice cream birthday cake (for all those of you out there who think you have to sacrifice taste to eat healthy, you need to try Brannon's birthday cake - Becky truly is an amazing researcher and cook!). After supper and before bedtime, she built some things with her new birthday Lego's. She got the regular Lego's this year. Is she really old enough for "big kid" Lego's? Yep, my little girl is getting so big and it is hard to believe!