Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Best 12 Years of My Life

Twelve years ago today, Becky and I exchanged wedding vows. It hasn't always been easy (mostly my fault, I'm sure), but it has been the most wonderful journey I could have ever imagined. To say that I married well would be an under-statement. Becky is the best life partner that I could ask for.

Through all the good times and bad, God has always been there helping us and molding us in His image so that our love for each other grows and our marriage looks like He wants it to. I know that I am the man I am today first because of the love of Jesus Christ and second because of the love of a good woman named Becky. Thanks God for loving me and for giving Becky and I to each other.

I can hardly believe it has been 12 years. In so many ways, it seems like yesterday we were driving to Knoxville on our way to our first date. In other ways, I can't remember what life was like before Becky. What a great way to spend 12 years! What a great journey. I love you Rebecca Anne and I look forward to all the future years that God has in store for us. I will always be yours!!