Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mom and Dad Visiting

I picked up my parents at the Pittsburgh airport last night. It is so great to have them here in Morgantown for a few days. I have not seen them since last Christmas because they live in Austria. My little girls have been so excited to see their Gram and G-Daddy too. It's great to be together. We will get to be with them for a week and I am thrilled. I miss them alot especially since I don't get to see them that often.

They will be here in Morgantown for 4 days, then we are all going to TN to connect as a big family with my three sisters. Really looking forward to that as well.

I love sharing my life with my parents. I love when they come to see my town and meet my friends and I am super excited about them being at Crossroads tomorrow. It is a little odd to preach when my preacher dad is in the congregation, but I am so glad that he and mom will be there to hear my sermon and participate in worship with the Crossroads family. That really means alot. It should be a great week and should provide some great topics to blog about. It is awesome having mom and dad home for a few days.