Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Steppin up the mileage

This evenings run was very interesting on two fronts. First I was in the mood to run farther so I stretched out my run for 46 minutes. Not sure how far I ran, but I know I ran slower and farther than I have been. It felt really good to put that kind of time in. Looking forward to going even farther.

Second, this evenings run turned into a major worship service. No one general focus cause when I am running, my brain is usually all over the place, but just a general sense of the greatness of God and my desire to live completely for Him. I was really struggling with my sermon for this coming Sunday and my run and time with God on the trail really helped solidify where God has me going on Sunday. I am really excited and also a little nervous about Sunday, but it should be rockin as long as I submit to the leadership of Christ.