Friday, May 30, 2008

Becky Left Me

Gottcha! No, seriously, Becky has gone to NC because of a family emergency and has left me with both girls. Please pray for Becky as she is dealing with a lot of family stress without me with her and pray for me and the girls as we deal with life without wife/mommy.

It could not have come at a worse time for me with a busy wedding weekend going on right now, but I just want to say once again, "Crossroads Church rocks!" It has been so wonderful to be ministered to by my church family during the absence of my wife. It is great to be loved in the body of Christ. So many have offered help with the girls and I really appreciate it. You guys inspire me.

I really miss Becky though and I know Brannon and Anna do to. They are starting to ask when she is coming home. It will sure be nice to see that blue Dodge Caravan pull into the driveway. When you have a woman as awesome as mine, it sure makes life hard when she is gone.

Keep us all in your prayers as you go to our great King Jesus! Thanks!