Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Difficult Run - Beautiful Day!

I guess a bad day running is better than not running at all and today was absolutely perfect weather so it was nice just to be outside. My run itself was difficult and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm not used to the heat (71 degrees) LOL! Or maybe it was the fact that I pushed the stroller again (with Anna in it) and pushed a lot harder today. Or maybe it was what I ate for lunch. I'm not real sure but I had a lot of side stitches (pain) and I wasn't able to concentrate very well (maybe that was because I was trying to hear all the things Anna was trying to tell me as I ran). But as I said, a bad day running is better than no running at all.

I was out for 35:50 with an 8 minute final mile. Ian ran the first mile with me. He is getting a little better already.