Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yesterday's Run and Today's Worship

I had a good run yesterday morning (thanks to Drake for getting me up last week, I thought I'd do it again even though Drake couldn't come along this week). I ran in a perfect 70 degrees for 33:28 with a final mile in 7:49. I am still a little bit slow as I recover from my two week illness from a few weeks back. I think I need to start working in an extra run day.

Our gathering times at Crossroads Church just keep getting better and better. God is blowing me away with what He is doing and with all the great new people that He is bringing into our body. Today was great! Ian and the worship team just keep getting better and better. Their skill level is great, but I really appreciate all of their hearts. I know that they have an awesome love for God and a tremendous desire and responsibility to lead people to Him. The fellowship before and especially after our worship time is crazy cool. It's almost like you have to remind people that they are hungry and should leave and go get some lunch. It is such a wonderful privilege to be apart of such a kickin church. Crossroads is the bomb! I love you guys!