Monday, September 15, 2008

Forced Week Off

I have not run in the past nine days. it stinks to miss that many days of running but I felt bad all week last week. I still have some head congestion but I headed out anyway tonight. Ian went with me again and it is so great having him along. It helps tremendously. It was his idea to go 5 miles tonight. I probably wouldn't have done that after 9 days off but with Ian with me, it didn't seem like a big deal. It was a great run. As already mentioned, the company was great and the weather was great too. 68 degrees felt wonderful. The 5 miles was accomplished in 44:42. No one is going to mistake me for The Flash but not too bad for a week off. I am so glad I ran tonight. I really needed it.

Gonna eat and go to bed. I have a very full and long day tomorrow. It should be good and I am looking forward to it.