Sunday, September 28, 2008

Presence of God at Crossroads

Let's just say that today was completely amazing at Crossroads Church in Morgantown, WV. From the first words of announcements (great job Chris P.) to the closing prayer and everything in between was totally saturated in the presence of God. It was awesome! Worship was so stinkin great and moved me so much that I had real trouble starting my sermon. I just wanted to keep telling God how great He is. It was kickin! Every Sunday at Crossroads Church is a blessing and it blows me away that God has allowed, even called me to lead this church, but today was something special. I have never experienced the presence of God at Crossroads like I did today. That needs to happen every worship gathering! If you missed church at Crossroads today, you truly missed an awesome blessing!

Oh and on a semi-related note - Ian and the worship team absolutely rocked it out today! All of you guys are awesome and a joy to work with. Thanks for your dedication and hard work and thanks for leading the people of Crossroads into the presence of God on a weekly basis.

After this morning, I am hungry for more! I can hardly wait till next Sunday. Oh and for all of you who read my blog and do not live in Morgantown and to do attend a Spirit-filled church, you need to move. God intends you to be a part of a growing, thriving, Spirit-filled, dynamic body of Christ. This is for your sake and for the sake of others that need to be reached by that body!

Sorry, I got to preaching. I am just so pumped about what God is up to in Morgatnown through Crossroads Church! It is the place to be because God is there!!!!