Monday, September 22, 2008

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings

I am so thankful for what God is doing at Crossroads church and the growth that He is bringing our way. I am thankful for my stepped up responsibilities and all that God is doing in my ministry. Therefore, I am at a whole new place of ministry in my life. It is both an exciting time and a very nervous time. God is doing great things and I am just trying to keep up!

There is so much going on right now as the church leaves it's infancy and heads into early childhood. It is fun and busy. This is a good thing and is something that I am very proud of, but it also keeps my head spinning most of the time. This week, I have 14 meetings! That is crazy! I really can't believe it myself. Truth be told, this week is not normal and it will not be like this all the time, but I am still a little overwhelmed to say the least. I still have to make time to study for my small group Bible study as well as for Sunday.

I am so stoked that I am this busy. It is a good indication of all that God is doing in and through Crossroads Church. Keep me in your prayers this week and on Friday or Saturday, I'll let you know how everything turned out.