Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Friend Hogan

I just got off the phone with my friend Hogan. I love this guy and he inspires me! His love for God, his family, his ministry are so awesome. He is doing such a difficult work in the inner city of Pittsburgh but he is so faithful. His hard work and consistency are so awesome and admirable.

On the phone today, we talked about who God is and what He is doing in our lives. We talked about the struggles of ministry and the difficult things that we are both facing in ministry right now. As we were getting off the phone, Hogan prayed for me. His love for me came across the phone lines as he prayed for me. I was moved by his heart for me when he really has it much worse than I do and his calling is more difficult than mine. When I hung up the phone, I was moved by his faithfulness to God and his calling and moved at Hogan's love and respect for me. He is a great guy and has a great ministry. Please check out his website (http://faithbridgecc.com/content/) and pray for him and his ministry. If you can do more than pray, please do. I know he has many struggles that God's family could help out with (he has two broken down cars right now that he can't afford to fix). The world and the church would be a better place with more "Hogans" in it. Check out his story and be inspired along with me. Pray for him and his family and his ministry. Send him a check if you can.