Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Night Reflections

  • I am overwhelmed by the grace of God on my life, ministry, and preaching!
  • I am so thankful for all the servants at Crossroads Church. I am thankful for all the little things that people take care of that I don't even know anything about.
  • Ian and our worship team ROCK! Every Sunday, I am so thrilled that I get to worship at Crossroads with those guys and gal leading me. It is amazing and I pray I never take them/it for granted.
  • God is flooring me with all the new things He is teaching me and how He is challenging me in my preaching.
  • Did we really have 105 today?!!!! God is SO good! I am SO stoked at what He is about to do in and through us for His glory and our benefit. The place was packed and we need in our new space now! I am so excited to move to a new building. It's all so surreal. Is this really happening? Did we really just start with 20 people 3 short years ago? To God be the glory great things He has done! May I/we never get comfortable and may we always seek the next Kingdom challenge with courage.
  • What's next God? Lead on O King Eternal!
  • Seriously, it would be so easy to get comfortable right now, but I am eager for God to reveal the next crazy goal/dream that He want s to accomplish in and through us. There is much to be done. There are a lot of people in Morgantown who aren't yet worshippers of the one true God and lots of starving kids in the world. We must stay busy being about His Kingdom!
  • I am so glad that Steve Finn is in Morgantown, WV and that he is my friend. Hung out a bit with him tonight at the ranch. The new administration building is amazing. It is a testimony to God's work through Steve and Dawn's faithfulness. Check it out here - http://www.chestnutmountainranch.org/ Steve and Dawn - you guys rock and your lives and testimony inspire me!
  • I am so thankful for my family! Becky Suiter is the most amazing and loving wife and mother and I still can't believe that I have three little girls. Who would have ever thought that?!
  • I am so thankful for all the new people/friends God is bringing to Crossroads. It is so cool to watch this thing grow right in front of my eyes and it is so great to see who God is bringing our way and to get to know them as new friends.
  • I am exhausted. I have no idea how these pastors at really big churches preach two and three times in one day. I guess it just has to be more of God's grace. I am looking forward to finding out though.
  • Thank You God for freedom!
  • Thank You God for Honey Nut Cheerios (that is not sarcastic and is not meant to be a joke, I am REALLY grateful for them!)
  • Thank You God for all my peeps from Arkansas who believe in what we are doing in West Virginia enough to move up here and be a part of it! Crazy cool!
  • I miss my mom and dad! September can't get here fast enough!