Thursday, April 2, 2009

Running In The Morning

It is so hard for me to get out of bed and go running. I prefer to run in the evening when it is warmer and all I have to do for the rest of the day is eat and relax. On the flip side, getting up early and running allows more time for training and more time for family. Running in the morning is a difficult thing to do when you are trying to train all by yourself but it is a lot easier when you have a partner. When you know someone is going to meet you at 7:30, then you have an appointment and you have to get out of bed. It's a good thing and this morning Steven and I met and ran for 31:41 which was prolly just shy of 4 miles. It feels good to be running more often and to have Steven along. It was cold this morning and I didn't dress warmly enough. It is the only run that I can ever remember that I was cold during the entire run.

I am so glad that I went. I logged some miles and I still have the whole day to spend with my girls. Good stuff!