Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Shoes!

God provided the means for me to get some new running shoes this week. It was great timing too because my old ones had over 350 miles on them and were pretty broken down. I took the week off because my last run banged me up a bit. I think my old shoes had a little to do with the hurting foot and knee.

The shoes felt great and the run was a good one. It was 32 degrees but the sun was out and I had a good worship time as I listened to an entire Chris Tomlin CD. I did not measure my distance today, but I ran for 31:57 with a final mile in 7:29.

I am so grateful to God for all the amazing blessings in my life! Thank you God for the new shoes. Thank you God for the ability to run. Thank you God that I don't go to bed hungry and that I have a bed to go to bed in. Thank you for Becky, Brannon, and Anna. What a blessing!Thank you for Jesus, the cross, and the forgiveness of my sin. Thank you for calling me into relationship with You.

Your goodness to me is mind-blowing! I owe you my life, Jesus!