Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Week

Today was a great ending to a great week. It was rough being away from Becky and the girls two straight weekends, but this past week was a good one and today rocked out.

It was great meeting so many other individuals who have committed their lives to church planting. I made some great connections at the Missional Church Planting Conference and learned a lot. The best thing about it was the reaffirmation and conformation that we need to be heavily involved in planting as many churches as we can.

It was also a good time hanging out with my buddy Hogan as well. He is a great guy and is doing a great Kingdom work in Pittsburgh. You can check out what he is doing here. http://www.faithbridgeministries.com There are not to many people that I can spend 4 days with without getting on my nerves but Hogan makes getting along easy. You rock bro!

It seems that things at Crossroads Church are continually getting ramped up. Our Sunday Worship Gatherings are getting better and better. God is up to something BIG! I believe it! We must be obedient to His call and stay the course. It is gonna be awesome. We have such incredible people (we should - I mean, it is God's church :) who are excited about the vision that God has given us and it shows. Our attendance (we had 94 today!) and our giving continue to grow and it is fun and exciting to watch and to be a part of.

It is so satisfying to be a part of God's Kingdom and the work that goes along with it! Thank you God for giving me this amazing privilege and responsibility.

P.S. It is so good to be home. Colorado was nice, but I love West Virginia. And words can't describe how good it is to be back in my house with all my girls!