Friday, November 14, 2008

A Mile High Run

Well, it really is harder to breath thin air when exercising. I have now experienced it firsthand. I guess part off me always thought it was a myth or just no big deal, but there is no denying it now that I have experienced it. I ran a little over 4 miles on a treadmill in the exercise room here in my hotel. Everything seemed normal and good until I hit gone about 2.5 miles. My breathing for the last mile and a half was pretty labored and fast. It was an interesting experience, but I will be glad to stage my next run in Morgantown at a somewhat normal elevation.

Thin air, treadmill, and all, it was a good run and it felt really good since I have been sitting around since Thursday morning. Supper and sleep should be good tonight!

More on today's conference later - gotta hit the showers!