Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cooled Off

The temperature this evening was 10 degrees cooler than the last time I ran. I ran Saturday morning in the mid eighties and tonight after the rain, I ran in the mid seventies. It was great. I have forgotten how much I love running in the summer. Heat makes me feel so much faster even though it is not really so. Tonight I ran 4 miles again and did it in 31:15 with a final mile in 7:42.

Today was a really good day. We are really getting things in order at Crossroads. We are finally instituting some major structure in our finances and that is a very good thing and we are also entering the 21st century at the office. We finally got a office computer and are getting the Internet on Friday. My productivity should really pick up and I should be able to blog more about more deep and spiritual things (It is hard to blog about really intense things at the end of the day, at Panaera, or with a 4 year old hanging off my neck). And Ian pointed out this afternoon that I wouldn't have to run home every time I needed to print something off of a computer. Then He said that the big grin on my face when I thought about what he said was really funny.

Anyway, the rest of this week is going to be busy. We start our Wednesdays in the Park tomorrow night and I have a wedding this weekend in Charleston, WV and still have to get ready for Father's Day. I also have 4 appointments tomorrow. I am not sure how I am going to get everything done, but hopefully I'll manage. I know that you will all be praying for me. Yeah, yeah!!!!