Monday, June 2, 2008

Stay At Home Moms Rock!

I have had so much to blog about these past 5 days that Becky has been gone but have just been too tired to do it. Let me just wrap it up in a nutshell for you - "Being responsible for the minute by minute activities of a 4 year old and a 2 year old are much more difficult and stressful than being responsible for the body of Christ." I am seriously not kidding. It is so clear to me that God has truly given different roles (jobs) to men and to women and I have never believed it more than I do right now. Don't get me wrong, I love both of my kids with a whole hearted passion, but I am just not cut out to hang out with them all day everyday, but Becky sure is. You couldn't pay her enough to do anything else. Maybe, just maybe God knows what He is doing. You think?

Anyway, I just want to say that stay-at-home-moms truly rock. My wife in particular is AMAZING! After doing what she does for the past few days maybe I won't be so demanding about the house staying clean. I hope this experience makes me a better husband and a better dad. It sure has been interesting. Becky is planning to be home tomorrow evening. Man, I can't wait to see that woman!