Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fast Day

I started the day out with a run because of my to do list and also because of the forecast temperature. It was a great run even though I tackled some big West Virginia hills and the temperature was already in the 80's by 8:30 AM. I left my house and ran up to Kmart and then around the mall and back home. It was hilly and hot and I was out for 35:13. A good start to the day.

Then I went computer shopping with Brannon and Chris H. to see if we could find a good deal on a new computer for the church office. Crossroads is finally moving into 21st century baby!

After that, I worked in my yard till I just could not do anymore and then I cleaned up and went to our prayer time down at the church building. Good times and I am looking forward to meeting with God's people tomorrow. Sunday has become one of my favorite days of the week since we started Crossroads.