Thursday, June 19, 2008

Great Run - (Feed Your Soul)

We had awesome WV weather today. The sun was shining and the temperature was a perfect 70 degrees. My run was awesome. Time was tight so I just ran in my neighborhood. I was out for 31:14 and it went by fast and seemed easy. I think the reason that that was true was that I was listening to an amazing sermon. It was by some guy named Ron who I had never heard of. He was a fill-in for Francis Chan out at Cornerstone Church in Semi Valley, CA. The sermon tittle was something about how we as Christians allow our culture to affect us in a negative way so I thought I would listen. Man am I glad I did. It was awesome and like I said above, I almost forgot I was running 4 miles.

The weather was great. The sermon was great. The run was great. Running or not, we need to always be putting good, holy stuff in our brains whether we are reading it or listening to it. I hope you are putting some good, holy stuff in your brains. We need to constantly combat all the garbage that this world throws at us.

For the glory of God, FEED YOUR SOUL!!!