Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday

I have always enjoyed Mondays, but ever since Crossroads started really growing and threatening Satan's Kingdom, Monday's have had a way of really kicking my teeth in. Sundays are such an amazing time in my life and ministry. It is so wonderful to worship with and fellowship with God's people. I have never looked forward to church as much as I do now, but that high seems to result in some crazy lows on Monday. I have heard of church planters and preachers that have a hard time with Mondays as well and now I understand it also.

I read on Perry Noble's (pastor of New Spring Church in SC) blog a few weeks back that the most important day of the week to pray for your pastor is on Monday. Weird, but true. Keep me in your prayers all the time, but I especially appreciate the prayers on Sunday evening and all day on Monday.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12