Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cycling Rocks!

I just got home from a 13.1 mile ride on my bicycle. Whew, these West Virginia hills are tough. I love it though! Riding my bike gives me a bigger high than running because it is so much harder. I think I push harder when I ride as opposed to when I run. I love both but there is something truly exhilarating about pumping the pedals. It sure has been good to get my bike in working order and to get back on it. Now, I can get all the muscles in my legs back into the shape that they need to be in. Speaking of the muscles in my leg, they feel like jelly right now but that is a good thing - yeah! So yeah, 13.1 miles in 51 minutes. That doesn't seem very fast, but there were a lot of uphills.

Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go fix me a huge bowl of cookies n cream ice cream 'cause I deserve it!