Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Good Kinda Tired

I am tired and I have had a great day! Started off the day same as everyday - I got the girls up and fixed everybody breakfast. After breakfast, we were out the door. We hurried down to the church building to clean it for tomorrow and then we went to the public library to get some books for Becky and the girls. After that, we took a quick stroll through the Morgantown Farmer's Market and then headed home. The ladies in the family started eating their lunch while I headed out on my bike. I rode approximately 12 miles and was on the bike for 42:59. It was a great ride. I felt better and stronger than I have felt in a long time on my bike. When I got home, I ate some lunch, then went to work. I vacuumed out the van and then washed it. Then I mowed and weed-eated the yard. Then I swept out the garage and packed my backpack for my up-coming trip (more on that later). Then I cleaned my grill and cooked some hamburgers for dinner. I helped give Brannon and Anna a bath and get them ready for bed.

Now I have just had my shower and am about to head out to pick up a few last minute necessities for my backpacking trip and then head to the church building for a time of prayer. I am tired and it feels great! Looking forward to preaching the Word tomorrow. As we journey through the book of Luke, we have finally arrived at that famous Luke 9:23 passage. Should be a good time!