Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good To Be In The House Of The Lord

It was so good at Crossroads this morning! Man, I really needed that. It was a sweet time of worship, challenge, and fellowship. I know that we are to walk intimately with Jesus everyday, but there is just something special about gathering with God's people and worshipping Him together. There is just something about the fellowship that comes between a host of like- minded followers of Jesus.

I can't really put my finger on it, but there was just something extra sweet in the air this morning at Crossroads. Maybe it was just that I had a difficult week and needed a focused group worship time as well as well as a touch from the Lord and and loving hand of fellowship from my Crossroads family. Whatever it was, it was great being in the house of the LORD today.

It is amazing what God is doing at Crossroads. The growth that God is bringing is so exciting. I look forward to all that He has in store for Crossroads Church for years to come. To God be the glory, great things He has done!