Thursday, March 27, 2008

Running and Painting

Today was a good day, but I am tired. I had a great run today. I forgot my Zune so I didn't get to listen to any new sermons and that was a bummer but it really allowed me to get into the best running rhythm that I have been in in a long time. My breathing was good and I was able to go a little bit faster today. I ran 5 miles in 39:56 with a first mile in 7:35 and a last mile in 7:33. I guess that means the middle 3 miles were somewhere around 8:15 or something like that.

As soon as I got home, I put on my painting clothes and painted Becky's bathroom. She has been after me to do it for over two years so I figured it was about time. so, I painted from 3PM till 10 PM with a 30 minute break for dinner. The bathroom looks great now and Becky is very happy. Going to hit the sack. I am tired and I have a lot to do tomorrow in order to get ready for Sunday.